Casa Gio Gio
10 Guests | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Private Terrace with View
Our specialised team thoroughly clean and disinfect each property before and after every stay.
Entire home | Privacy & Comfort
You’ll have the complete apartment and private terrace to yourself.
Professional Property Management
Professional Service, Personal Concierge, 24/7 Availability.
Cancel before 12:00PM the day before your arrival and receive a full refund.
This Spacious and Private Sorrento apartment is located in the Green area of the city, which owes its name to the beautiful orange and lemon groves that grow there. The recently renovated apartment is complete with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen and large terrace area all cleaned and sanitised to a very high standard by our specialised team and is located within walking distance to Piazza Tasso, transport links and Sorrento’s main attractions. From the terrace you can enjoy the breathtaking view of Mount Vesuvius and Gulf of Sorrento, perfect for relax during your holiday.
Read more about Casa Gio Gio
Our charming and bright apartment is great for those wanting to enjoy their stay in Sorrento city centre, great for families or a group of friends and can accommodate up to 10 guests.
- Bedroom 1 Master: Queen size bed and one single bed, Clean Towels and Fresh Linen Sheets provided, Sat TV, Air conditioning, Direct access to the terrace, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Free Wi-Fi 24hrs, Workspace with Desk and Chair, Wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 Master: Queen size bed and one single bed, Clean Towels and Fresh Linen Sheets provided, Sat TV, Air conditioning, Direct access to the terrace, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Free Wi-Fi 24hrs, Workspace with Desk and Chair, Wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 Master: Queen size bed, Clean Towels and Fresh Linen Sheets provided, Sat TV, Direct access to the terrace, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Free Wi-Fi 24hrs, Workspace with Desk and Chair, Wardrobe.
- Lounge Area/Fourth Bedroom Space Master: Sofa bed (Queen size), Direct access to the terrace with utdoor furniture
- Kitchen The kitchen is also fully equipped with all facilities, dining table with chairs, including a washing machine and laundry facilities.
- Bathrooms Both bathrooms are complete with clean towels and complimentary toiletries, one with a shower and another with a bathtub with jacuzzi and hydro massage features.
- Terrace with outdoor furniture You are welcome to use the private terrace area to enjoy a dinner or drinks should you prefer not to dine outside where you can admire the view of Mount Vesuvius and Gulf of Sorrento, perfect for relax during your holiday.
We also have a specialised cleaning service that will deep clean and sanitise the apartment prior to your check in and once you check out ready for the next guests. You will also have the option to not have the daily cleaner tidy your rooms if you would prefer not to have this, another way to ensure minimal contact for yourself with others.
- 3 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Electric oven
- First aid kit
- Clothes hanger
- Friendly reception
- Coffee machine
- Info point
- Cooking tools
- No smoking
- Hand soap
- Small pets
- Optional breakfast
- Smart TV
- Lot of plants
- Fire extinguisher
Guests will have complete private access to the whole apartment, including the outside large terrace, there are no shared common areas with other guests, to reach the apartment you will need to take a life so you will have minimal to no contact with others. A contactless private parking service is also available about 30 metres from the property, contact us for more information.
House Rules and Things to Note
In light of the recent events we have put into place strict and government advised social distancing measures as well as high quality professional cleaning and sanitisation services, our goal is to make you feel as safe and protected as possible during your stay with us. As we have no reception, we have now set up a contact-less system in which you can register, make payments, check in and check out to minimise your contact with others. Should for any reason we would have to come to assist you of course we will be fully equipped in the protective face masks and gloves, as well as maintaining a safe distance.
Check in: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Check out before: 10:00 am
No parties / events
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Terms and Conditions
Extra costs to be kindly provided at the check in:
- Cleaning fee
- City tax
- Late check in
Our recently renovated Sorrento apartment is located in a very peaceful and safe green area within walking distance to the main street of Corso Italia, Train and Bus Station as well as all of the main attractions of the city. All rooms have a beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea and the orange and lemon trees. We recommend this apartment in Sorrento for guests looking to be located in a calm and quiet area not right in the centre of the city but still within a very close distance. You can find the nearest pharmacy and supermarket within 5 minutes walking distance of the apartment as well as many restaurants, pizzerias and bars.
- Beaches: 20mins walking
- Corso Italia (Main Street): 2mins walking
- Piazza Tasso (Main Square): 15mins walking
- Train/Bus Station: 10mins walking
- Sorrento Harbour: 20mins walking
We also have our own professional drivers here in Sorrento, who are very experienced and English speaking, so if you’re wanting to opt for private transportation, this is definitely something we can accommodate and arrange for you.
Have a question about this home?
We will connect you directly to our specialised team of travel designers who offer a contemporary concierge service to help you plan your entire trip and help you discover which property is perfect for you.
Kevin, November 2019
Enjoyed our stay in Sorrento. The host was super helpful with giving us ideas for restaurants. The house was super clean and well located. It was about a 10-15 minute walk from the centre of town. We enjoyed the walk and couldn’t image renting a home and not being able to walk to town.
Cheryl, September 2019
Aparna, May 2019
My friends and I had an absolutely fantastic time at Giuseppe’s apartment in Sorrento. The apartment was beautiful and the bedrooms were large, which was perfect for our group. The location was prime and close to restaurants, stores, etc. Giuseppe was a wonderful host and helped in arranging local sightseeing trips. Everything was just great! We made memories to last us a lifetime. I highly recommend this apartment.