Pompeii ruins tours
Selected tours only
Make the most of Capri in one day
Selected tours only
Pompeii ruins & wine tasting private tour
best available price ★★★★★ (97)
8 hours From 95€ Free cancellation Reserve now & pay later
Every day from March to October
Start 9:00 AM – Return 5:00 PM
- Max 12 pax on board
- English speaking skipper
- Free pick-up / drop-off
- Low season price is 85€
The tour is scheduled as follows:
- Our trusted licensed english speaking driver will pick you up at the property/ hotel at 8.00 am
- Following your pick up, the driver will drive you in a elegant Mercedes E van with A/C and onboard comfort to Pompeii, along Sorrento Coast passing through beautiful views of the Gulf and of the Sorrento Peninsula.
- After a one hour drive you will arrive in Pompeii, you will meet an expert guide who will show you Italy’s most famous archeological site. Pompeii is a must do when visiting Italy and has to be done with a guide.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access, start the three hour tour and explore with our licensed guide of the city of the ancient Romans, their lifestyle and admire the manufactures and the wonderful frescoes and mosaics which adorned the Villa’s walls.
- Along with the expert guide you’ll see the major sites including:
- the Marina Gate inferiore
- theatres and gladiators barac
- the city center – commercial area (shops, restaurants)
- bathouse – roman baths
- lupanare – brothel
- domus – a typical Pompeii house rich house
- the Roman Forum
- plaster deathc casts
- the Temple of Jupiter
- the temple of Apollo
- the Corthouse
- ancient bar fast food, bakery
- laundry room
- After the visit, the driver will take you to a stunning vineyard located between Pompeii and Vesuvius’ volcanic crater: here you will have a tour of the vineyard itself with explanation of the techniques and methods used to make the wine that grows there unique and rare.
The scenery is incomparable, the owners and friendly and the wine is divine. The wine tasting is accompanied by high quality and plentiful dishes.
You will have a great view of Mount Vesuvius while being treated to a great lunch of traditional appetizer, Spaghetti with Piennolo’s tomatoes (typical cherry tomato grown only on the Vesuvius) and sauce , wonderful bread and fresh Olive Oil, and as dessert the traditional Pastiera Napoletana. The wine has a wonderful taste & aroma, perfectly pairs to all of courses.
Along the tour, the driver will offer you plenty of options to stop in the most beautiful spots and visit the best sights of the Coast to take memorable pictures.
They will assist you building your own itinerary to create your special private tour and bespoke experience.
RATE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- High Season:
- Low Season:
- For a full refund please cancel the tour 24 hours before its commencement.
- This Pompeii ruins private tour with lunch and wine tasting, does not require good weather.
Reviews from TripAdvisor
- Hotel/Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Drive along Sorrento Coast, Pompeii Ruins and Vineyard
- Entrance fees: Pompeii Ruins 15€ per person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring sun hat and wear comfortable shoes
- No wheelchair accessibility
- Pushchair accessibility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
About Pompeii ruins tour
A walk back in ancient history
Pompeii ruins are a Unesco World Heritage Site status and one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world, you can’t miss it. See history you only read about and live a memorable daily trip in Pompeii ruins with our guided tour, a once in a-life-time experience visiting the old city of Pompeii to discover a real testimony at the time that was buried with the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A.D. Book the most popular Day Trips from Sorrento, Amalfi Coast and Naples to Pompeii Ruins at the best price: no visit to Italy would be complete without a tour to the ruins of Pompeii.
Best beaches in Capri
Positano, Praiano, Amalfi and Ravello: visit the Amalfi Coast in one day from Sorrento.
Capri tour & Blue grotto
Discover the beauties of Capri island with a daily tour from Sorrento.
Visit Capri in 1 day
Pompeii Ruins and Vesuvius, a dive into the past with professional guides.