Max 8 people
Amalfi Coast tour private
The Private Tour offers the possibility to travel with your travel mates in a comfortable and elegant Mercedes E Van with total flexibility. In fact, we propose a schedule but since the tour is private you don’t have to follow it to the letter. Therefore, you can ask for customized breaks i.e. swim at the beach, shopping, coffee, lunch or lemonade time, skip a town etc.)
- Pick up at the property
- Drive to the Amalfi Coast passing through Sorrento hills surrounded by lemon trees gardens and expanses of olive trees.
- When approaching the Amalfi Coast the driver will stop at unique viewpoints for the photo lovers, where you can enjoy the view of the entire coast, and the famous Li Galli Islands, private tiny islands off Positano Bay.
- First stop Positano for 1 hour where you can explore the characteristic and colourful narrow streets of the village with the famous Italian linens Boutiques.
- Before approaching Amalfi you will pass through the lovely village of Praiano with its stunning views of the Coast and Furore Fiord, the most famous creek of the entire area. This spot is famous because divers from all around the world come here for the Red Bull Challenge.
- Second stop Amalfi for 1 hour. You can enjoy walking through the old town and visit the famous Sant’Andrea’s Cathedral also called Duomo di Amalfi built in the IX century with its incredible facade and architecture. Other attraction you can visit is Museo della Carta. Recommended a stop for a coffee at Pansa an old-fashioned bar just in the main square.
- Third stop the lovely town on the hills, Ravello for 1 hour. Before approaching it the driver will suggest you some local Trattorias where you can have your lunch, although you can pick your own restaurant. Totally recharged after your meal you will be ready to explore the third destination of the itinerary: recommended is a visit to the fantastic gardens of Villa Rufolo and you cannot miss a walk through the charming streets and the main square of the town.
- The driver will take you back at the property after the 8 hours tour.
Pompeii & Vesuvius
The beautiful bay of Naples is dominated by two important landmarks both connected by historical and cultural tradition: the archaeological site of Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius. The mountain was once cone shaped, much higher, and the slopes covered in woodland and vineyards providing an innocent backdrop to the town below until the eruption of 79 AD.
Please note | Entrance fees to Pompeii and Vesuvius not included. Take passport to obtain free or reduced admission where possible. Don’t forget your camera, comfortable footwear, water, sun protection and hat. Limited wheelchair and buggy access. The order of the visits may vary.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Travel by GT coach with air conditioning to Vesuvius (approx. 65 min)
- Free time to climb up Mount Vesuvius
- Approx. 30 min drive to Pompeii
- Free time for lunch (not included)
- Guided tour of Pompeii (about 2 hrs) with an official excavation guide
- Coach back to the hotel at approx. 5:00 pm