Private Accommodations Vs Hotel | Post Covid 2022
by Giuseppe Morvillo
Looking to visit Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coast in 2022 but wanting to know what the current situation is regarding COVID-19? Discover our article below to find out how safe the Amalfi Coast is, information on Face Masks and Social Distancing as well as all of the Latest Updates.
by Giuseppe Morvillo
Staying in Private Accommodations vs Hotels in 2022 post COVID-19
Every year many of us look forward to taking our beloved and much anticipated summer holidays, from a weekend break to Sorrento or the Amalfi Coast to a city break to Naples or Rome. A few months already after worldwide lockdowns and border closures effectively sealed off whole entire countries from reach, many of us are, of course already looking back fondly on our holiday pictures and reminiscing on the amazing memories we made on our last travels.
All of the events and changes that have taken place over the last few months have naturally and of course given us a new way of thinking in regards to the future of travel and the new kind of experiences we will be having. At Sorrento Vibes our guests are the core and the heart of our business, your health and safety has always been, and of course now more than ever, be the most important priority for us.
We want to ensure you that during our time in lockdown we have spent every minute watching the situation develop daily to better understand what we can do to enforce new security and social distancing measures as well as boost our cleaning and sanitation procedures to an even higher quality level than they already are. Our priority has always been to ensure our guests feel safe, welcome and secure in our accommodation and of course at the same time still offer them an unforgettable and magical time during their stay with us.
The time has come where you are now considering to travel again but you are now debating between choosing to stay in private owned accommodation or a large hotel establishment. You will have the pleasure of knowing that of course by choosing to stay in private owned accommodation like our apartments, villas and suites we can guarantee you that you will be much less likely to interact with any other guests or be in the position of being in crowded shared areas.
Such as being greeted by many people at the check in desk or being surrounded by other guests in large shared areas such as a lobby, swimming pool or restaurant. In fact you will have full control of your personal space and living areas as they will not be shared with anyone else at all.
Of course this is much harder for those working in hotels and larger accommodations establishments to control due to the variety of shared spaces guests can use, from swimming pools to the dining areas. We will be in contact with you prior to your trip, during and after your stay to assist you with any queries you may have such a private transportation options to even advising you on the less crowded areas you can visit while in Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast.
- Our apartments and villas are fully equipped with kitchen facilities so it’s possible for you to enjoy your breakfast or lunch in the privacy of your accommodation.
- Our rooms do not have kitchen facilities however it is possible for us to arrange a breakfast service to be delivered to your door.
- We have no reception, therefore this possibility of contact has been removed, it’s possible to register, make payments, check in and check out through an online system. In the rare occasion that this is not possible, we will only require one member of the family to complete the check in.
- We provide deep cleaning prior to your check in and when you check out as well as daily cleaning, however you will have the option to decide if you’d like our daily cleaning services during your stay or prefer not to, another way to ensure minimal contact for yourself with others.
- Contactless parking is available to our guests, you will park your car and collect your car once ready, parking staff will not drive or touch your car, staff will just be there to advise you from a distance.
- Prior to your stay, we will be sending maintenance staff as we did prior to ensure all facilities in your accommodation is working well to avoid any issues during your stay and again minimise your contact with others.
We at Sorrento Vibes have always been focused on catering to families, couples and small groups looking for the best places to stay in the heart of Sorrento, and being based in a great location allows them to easily have the possibility of travelling around the coast to explore the other famous towns such as Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Therefore our types of accommodation can range from private apartments and villas to guesthouses and bed and breakfasts, depending on which you choose.
Taking this into consideration we have put together a unique and specific action plan suitable for each accommodation type to ensure that our guests are able to experience their stay in total privacy without the worry or possibility of sharing any common areas and interacting with any other travellers. From displaying social distancing measures signage across all of our accommodations for our guests and staff to follow to developing contactless self check-in and check-out measures to minimise as much contact as possible, we are looking into developing all possibilities we can provide to maximum reassurance, safety and security for all of our guests.
Along with enforcing these social distancing and security measures, of course another very important factor we have been working on developing is ways in which we can build on our already high standard of cleaning and sanitisation. Our cleaning procedures are already carried out following the required criteria, building on this we will also be ensuring daily disinfection of rooms and passage areas, investing in special sanitising treatment for fabrics, sheets and curtains and sanitising every entry and exit that guests will be using, these are just a few from the list we have already begun working on.