Social Distancing and Sanitisation Regulations
by Giuseppe Morvillo
by Giuseppe Morvillo
Our Cleaning Procedures
The topic of cleaning and sanitising is one of the most discussed topics among the new horizons of hospitality, guaranteeing safety and cleanliness in accommodation facilities is an essential factor for the future of hospitality. For us at Sorrento Vibes these issues are fundamental, and have been since the first days we opened our doors to guests from all over the world, the professionalism and quality of services that have always distinguished our company have facilitated us in applying new sanitisation strategies by implementing the already efficient cleaning and safety techniques.
Our qualified team of cleaners are specialised in the sanitisation of rooms, apartments and villas. Each accommodation type is treated with its own specific procedure, each one has been studied to ensure the maximum level of cleanliness of the rooms. The properties we rent are small structures, which do not have shared areas with other guests. From private apartments to single family villas, guesthouse rooms to bread and breakfasts, we have set up a reception that allows guests to experience the rooms in total privacy without sharing common areas. Our business is focused on couples, families and small groups and the absolute standard of cleanliness are systematic in all environments and visible to customers.
We respect all conditions for cleaning and sanitising of:
- Boutique B&B’s (Rooms, Corridors and Access Areas)
- Holiday Houses
- Single Family Villas
The cleaning of the rooms, already scrupulous and carried out according to efficient criteria, will be implemented by:
- Official Cleaning Certificate of Sanitisation
- Temperature Check upon arrival
- Face Mask, Gloves and Antibacterial Hand Gel provided on arrival for a small fee
- Cleaning and sanitising of rooms and passage areas
- Daily disinfection of environments and elements such as handles and push-button panels.
- Disinfection at each check-out with specific products of household appliances, ventilation grills, keys and other elements present in the room.
- Supporting companies specialised in sanitising and using sterilising products
- Special sanitising treatment for fabrics, sheets and curtains
- Sheets, pillowcases and towels washed by professional companies with specific detergents and sterilisers
- Removal of unnecessary decorative elements such as runners, rugs and decorative cushions
- Use of gloves and masks and other protective products during working hours
- Installation of dispenser with alcoholic disinfectant gel where possible
Enforcing Social Distancing Methods at Sorrento Vibes
At Sorrento Vibes the implementation of appropriate and government recommended social distancing measures, especially in the travel and hospitality sector, is very important and factors we are absolutely complying with. As travel operators we are organising ourselves in the best possible way to adapt to these changes. In Italy, and in particular in Sorrento and on the Amalfi Coast, tourism is an integral part of our territory and we are ready to welcome you to our structures by applying every form of prevention and safety. Our business, which totally focuses on private apartments, single-family villas, guesthouse rooms without common areas, best meets the new forms of tourism, guaranteeing respect for space, autonomy and privacy.
In addition, our guests are couples, families and small groups and the absolute standards of cleanliness are systematic in all environments and visible to customers.
Among the various reception methods in order to respect the right distances between guests, we are studying in detail new methods that guarantee maximum safety. Between these:
- Preparation of guides present at the entrance of the accommodations with generic explanations (WIFI, TV channels, etc.)
- Preparation of guides in each room of the accommodations with detailed explanations (appliances, gas, separate collection).
- Check before every check in every aspect related to the functionality of the accommodation so as to avoid the entry of technicians or service operators during the stay
- Use of automated check-in systems using a key safe, smart lock or keypad to avoid physical contact
- Simplification of sending documents remotely in compliance with privacy and current regulations
- Use of automated remote registration and payment systems
- Use of information signs to reduce contact between staff and guests
- In case of impossibility to carry out the self check in, restricted communications with the head of the family or with the group to simplify the reception procedures and restrict the contacts to a single guest.
- Offer of private services to our guests, such as private tours by car and certified minivans, private boats and transport services
- Parking offer for ours where there will be no contact with the employees who work there